Deep Blue Units Tangalooma, Australia
Situated in the pristine Moreton Bay off the coast of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is Moreton Island. Located on this island is the Deep Blue apartment complex and resort known as Tangalooma.
Moreton Island is a large sand island on the eastern side of Moreton Bay, on the coast of south-east Queensland, Australia. The island covers an area of approximately 170 square kilometres, and extends for 38 kilometres from north to south. Moreton Island lies 40 kilometres east of the Queensland capital, Brisbane.
Moreton Island is 98% National Park in Queensland, Australia, 58 km northeast of Brisbane, making the Deep Blue apartments both accessible and remote, but always relaxing!
We offer accomodation in the Deep Blue luxury apartment complex offering such ammenities as :-
- Two bedrooms
- Main bedroom has a queen size bed and balcony
- Main Bedroom has ensuite with spa bath
- Bedroom two has two long single beds, and a bunk bed
- Full bathroom
- Fully self-contained luxury kitchen with gas cooker, oven, microwave d/w and icemaking fridge
- Lounge area with TV and DVD player & Foxtel
- Full Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Large courtyard with full outdoor table setting & sun lounge
- Deluxe gas BBQ and outdoors dining area overlooking the ocean
- Security Entry System
- Deep Blue Complex has swimming pool and lift access
The Deep Blue units - Tangalooma - a touch of luxury in a sanctuary.